Just a word to point out that I am no longer quite alone out here - I have some great people who are starting to take on some parts of the responsibility, bit-by-bit (however slowly I choose to relinquish power).
This is no sign of weakness on my part - NAY! - but rather preparing for a time when I might be unavailable for a couple of weeks, I hope, shooting my movie.
(keeping my fingers, toes, eyes crossed)
But I want to make sure they get credit for what they are doing, and since I can't figure out how to anything with the new Libsyn setup, I'll post it here!
- Brett Coulstock - cover artist extraordinaire
- Glen Hallstrom - producing my blogs (I still record them - he sounds nothing like me...
- Suzanne, 19 Nocturne's "intern savant" - building and maintaining the Facebook page; also helping prep voices for upcoming episodes
- Lothar Tuppan, also helping prep voices, and giving advice on mythology and storytelling techniques.
- Guest producers - Kim Poole, Jason Zippay, Tanja Milojevic (Lightning Bolt Theater of the Mind), and James Sedgwick (Scattered Sounds Productions), Neil Gustin (Twilight Audio Theatre), Justin Charles (1st Draft Productions)
- Reynaud LeBoeuf - actor and director, he's been helping more and more with in-studio sessions.
- Dennis Hager - Additional great cover artist.
- Kevin MacLeod (honorary member), for his services to audio drama...
- and of course, people like my friend Pat who listens to all my scripts and tells me off if they don't measure up.
I want to give them all much thanks for their help, and make sure that everyone knows that while I remain a one-woman butt-kicking army, I now have a backup band.