Welcome to the Audio Drama Talk forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will be able to interact with the producers of the best audio dramas on the internet. This community is a way for the listeners to provide feedback, find new shows, encourage future ideas, create your own, or just talk to other people who enjoy audio drama as much as yourself! To register sign up with a user name then Email me your username so I can get you approved And it's absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact me. ~ Marrcus "Crash" Beattie
Go Back   Audio Drama Talk > Audio Drama Talk > News

News News from around the audio drama world, Press releases, events, and more

Old 07-10-2015
Woof...

My Mood:
Solid Granite will become famous soon enoughSolid Granite will become famous soon enough
Points: 5,702, Level: 48 Points: 5,702, Level: 48 Points: 5,702, Level: 48
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Default Return of The Leviathan Chronicles?

Has anyone heard anything about the return of The Leviathan Chronicles? The website hasn't been updated since Oct. '14, nine months ago, and the author doesn't respond to anyone's inquiries! I've seen different folks searching here and there for answers, but no one has any current info on the series status. It was a very well written show with a highly talented cast...then it went on "hiatus" and never returned.
Old 07-11-2015
German Listener

My Mood:
Thomas Rippert is a splendid one to beholdThomas Rippert is a splendid one to beholdThomas Rippert is a splendid one to beholdThomas Rippert is a splendid one to beholdThomas Rippert is a splendid one to beholdThomas Rippert is a splendid one to behold
Points: 5,045, Level: 45 Points: 5,045, Level: 45 Points: 5,045, Level: 45

They are telling that the working on it (on facebook), but thats a phrase they throw in every once in a while. I am not really waiting for it anymore.
Old 07-11-2015
Woof...

My Mood:
Solid Granite will become famous soon enoughSolid Granite will become famous soon enough
Points: 5,702, Level: 48 Points: 5,702, Level: 48 Points: 5,702, Level: 48
Default Thanks for the Update

Thanks, Thomas. Other than the 9 month old "update" on the Leviathan site, I haven't heard anything. I agree...the phrase "still working on it" means nothing after this much time. I guess I'll consider it dead and gone. Too bad because it was a high quality production.
Old 07-11-2015
Audio Newbie

Euphonical is on a distinguished road
Points: 169, Level: 3 Points: 169, Level: 3 Points: 169, Level: 3

The Leviathan Chronicles is what introduced me to the type of audio theater I was looking for and thought I wouldn't find. It is clean, crisp, amazing quality and storylines and wonderful acting. I consumed all the free and premium content without a break to listen to anything else. The Leviathan Chronicles is utterly fantastic!

I really hope they come out with more. Apparently in their last hiatus which I think was between season 1 & 2, they had the same thing happen... there was a huge gap of time and no one thought they would come back but they did. I'm hopeful this is the same situation...

I just have to remember that most of the content was free and the creators have busy, full lives outside of radio drama... If it's did to lack of funds hopefully they start a Kick starter. I know they would get huge support for it and I would be one of them!
Old 07-11-2015
German Listener

My Mood:
Thomas Rippert is a splendid one to beholdThomas Rippert is a splendid one to beholdThomas Rippert is a splendid one to beholdThomas Rippert is a splendid one to beholdThomas Rippert is a splendid one to beholdThomas Rippert is a splendid one to behold
Points: 5,045, Level: 45 Points: 5,045, Level: 45 Points: 5,045, Level: 45

I paid twenty bucks and more for all the extra storys and the first part of season two!
Old 07-11-2015
Audio Newbie

Hahaha, I absolutely had to buy the premium content as well, I needed more! I didn't buy the seasons yet, but likely will on my next listen. Especially since the first half of season 2 is a director's cut.
Old 07-15-2015
Audiofile

stephensmat will become famous soon enough
Points: 5,028, Level: 45 Points: 5,028, Level: 45 Points: 5,028, Level: 45

I've been following this since halfway through the first season. We went through the same hiatus between season one and two. A year past due date wouldn't be out of the realm of possibility.
Now available on the Amazon Kindle Store: The Lostkind by Matt Stephens. A Tale that will make you look at the world around you differently... Because every city has Lostkind. (Also Available On Smashwords)
Now available on the Amazon Kindle Store: Echelon: Invisible Man by Matt Stephens. A techno-thriller taken from today's headlines.
Now Available on the Amazon Kindle Store: The Jake Colbert Testimony by Matt Stephens. A spooky, suspenseful sci-fi thriller.
Old 07-18-2015
Audio Newbie

Squeeeeee! there's still hope!!
Old 03-26-2017
Audio Fan

SC-Texas is on a distinguished road
Points: 698, Level: 13 Points: 698, Level: 13 Points: 698, Level: 13

Did they finish season 2?