Welcome to the Audio Drama Talk forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will be able to interact with the producers of the best audio dramas on the internet. This community is a way for the listeners to provide feedback, find new shows, encourage future ideas, create your own, or just talk to other people who enjoy audio drama as much as yourself! To register sign up with a user name then Email me your username so I can get you approved And it's absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact me. ~ Marrcus "Crash" Beattie

Go Back   Audio Drama Talk > Decoder Ring Theatre > Decoder Ring > The Adventures of the Red Panda
The Adventures of the Red Panda Home to the Red Panda and the Flying Squirrel.

John Archer - The Shadow connection
Old 04-22-2012   #1
davidg
Audiofile

davidg has a spectacular aura aboutdavidg has a spectacular aura aboutdavidg has a spectacular aura about
Default John Archer - The Shadow connection

HAH! Listening to a program on The Shadow, I noticed that one of the actors who played that mystery man was named ... John Archer ..

http://articles.latimes.com/1999/dec/09/news/mn-42066

and passed on in 1999. A Coincidence??? I think not!

Old 04-22-2012   #2
ZacksQuest
Skilled Actor

ZacksQuest has a spectacular aura aboutZacksQuest has a spectacular aura about

Gregg Taylor, you overt trivia genius you...
Hello there. I am here to shamelessly advertise Comic Tree Radio Theatre for your displeasure! We do many Radio versions of good old comic strips, including: Dick Tracy, Steve Canyon, The Phantom, Prince Valiant, and Terry & The Pirates! For some Dick Tracy, yellow wearing, butt kicking goodness, go to this topic to see how it's goin' along: http://www.audiodramatalk.com/showthread.php?t=16163 OR, go here to try out for a role! http://audiodramatalk.com/showthread...7538#post57538

Personal Favorite Audio Dramas: The Red Panda Adventures, Black Jack Justice, We're Alive, Bingo the Birthday Clown, This Thing of Ours, Dragnet, The Shadow, Tarzan

Old 04-30-2012   #3
Flannelcat
Panda Cub Scout

Flannelcat is on a distinguished road

On a related note, I was reading World War Z and noted that one of the Indian zombie-plague-survivor-interviewees was named 'Ajay Shah'.

I just don't have my copy of Mind Master to hand so I can't compare publication dates, and given that Greg appears to have chosen Ajah's name for its specific meaning, but given the zombie-like mind-control-style RP's Shah, it is a nice coincidence.

Old 04-30-2012   #4
WorldsAway
Agent Ninety-Three-One

WorldsAway is just really niceWorldsAway is just really niceWorldsAway is just really niceWorldsAway is just really niceWorldsAway is just really nice

I think I've said this once before, but there's a kid at my school named Ajay Shah. Don't know him personally, but his science exam notes (passed down several generations of grade 9 students) kept me from failing last year, so I'm inclined to believe he's a nice guy.

Yes, I am doing NaNoWriMo this year! Click the progress bar to find out more!

Old 04-30-2012   #5
Gregg
Audiofile

Gregg has a brilliant futureGregg has a brilliant futureGregg has a brilliant futureGregg has a brilliant futureGregg has a brilliant futureGregg has a brilliant futureGregg has a brilliant futureGregg has a brilliant futureGregg has a brilliant futureGregg has a brilliant futureGregg has a brilliant future

Yep, never read World War Z. Spent some time Googling Nepalese names and settled on one I liked.

Old 04-30-2012   #6
WorldsAway
Agent Ninety-Three-One

WorldsAway is just really niceWorldsAway is just really niceWorldsAway is just really niceWorldsAway is just really niceWorldsAway is just really nice

Well, it appears you found a popular choice...

Yes, I am doing NaNoWriMo this year! Click the progress bar to find out more!