Deadline: Midnight eastern time the morning of July 2nd, 2011.
Requirements for audition submission:
* Recording quality is important!
* Please record at a moderate sound level and eliminate as much background noise as possible.
* Please record in MONO 44100hz 24-bit (preferred, 16-bit minimum) WAV or MP3 (128kbps)
* Please submit all lines listed with the character audition.
* All recordings should be saved as: "A_(Role Name)_(Line Number)_(ActorName).MP3/WAV
* All e-mails should be titled "Audition for HG World Googies" and sent to: email@example.com
These are recasts or open calls for roles in HG World: Googies episodes 3-8
Murph is an enthusiastic killer. His favorite weapon against Eaters is a flame thrower. He is proud of his Pennsyltucky redneck heritage; think Larry the Cable Guy with less piggy twang.
L1 ~ Man, it is like Woodstock out here! (beat) Man, I fuggin' HATE Woodstock.
L2 ~ You got about a 50 foot circle, man. It's still hot and you've got burning eaters heading for Satan's bung-a-lowww.
A former Army Reservist in his mid-20s, a civilian now after 3 tours in Afghanistan. A little bit too happy that home has become his own little post-war playground. He treats his missions a little too much like Xbox Live.
L1~Achievement Unlocked. Homeboys, this is Master Chief. If you are itching to set off some of that napalmy stuff, you could do much worse dropping it off the south wall. You got about 60 hard targets just waiting to give you X.P."
L2~(singing, somewhat badly) "I have no fear of death;it brings no sorrrroooowwww, tomorrow for old England she sails....for you are Byooooti-ful and..." (breaks song) mothertrucker, if you Bogart my approach again I will light you up myself. Get your noob-ass back to the guild hall and wait,okay??" (bonus if you find and sing the song as it was written)
2 Little Girl and Little Boy voice parts
These are based on creativity and personality. I want to "see" character in the delivery. One of each gender - Age 8 and 11.
L1~ (delivered with a) minor concern, b) anger, and c) panic. "Where's my mom? She was here last night. She was gone when I woke up. "
L2~ "It was big and ugly and huge and dripping wet and wanted to eat me!!"