Welcome to the Audio Drama Talk forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will be able to interact with the producers of the best audio dramas on the internet. This community is a way for the listeners to provide feedback, find new shows, encourage future ideas, create your own, or just talk to other people who enjoy audio drama as much as yourself! To register sign up with a user name then Email me your username so I can get you approved And it's absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact me. ~ Marrcus "Crash" Beattie

Go Back   Audio Drama Talk > Audio Drama Open House > Misfits Audio
Misfits Audio The Unofficial home of Misfits Audio.
Subscribe:

CHRISTMAS Book Released By Capt. John
Old 08-23-2008   #1
Capt. John Tadrzak
Audiofile

Capt. John Tadrzak is on a distinguished road
Post CHRISTMAS Book Released By Capt. John

First if I did this wrong to any of my fellow group sites, I'm truly sorry. Wasn't sure how to get the news out.
Also for your information Alexa Chipman had a very BIG hand in this book.

Do you have a Child/Grandchild even Great Grand Child?

IF you need a Christmas idea for the person who has everything, PLEASE consider this wonderful book. Also my dear friends, pass this e-mail to as many people as possible. This book is what is known as self publish book. For those who don't know means, that means I have to pay for everything, from the beginning to this point, (OUCH). So please, if you can't use this book, Pretty PLEASE pass it on.

Summary: The most valuable time in a child’s life is right before going to bed, when all is quite and tranquil, and they are waiting for some loving person to read or help them read a wonderful bed time story. This is one of the types of stories which can be read over and over again. With magnificent, dazzling colors on large pages, it makes them feel and interact as though they really were with our bunch of heroes upon a truly fantastic voyage. This story starts when Rudolph makes a terrible discovery while practicing his night flying for the upcoming Christmas run. It is an exciting Santa Claus adventure, starting at the North Pole, and he travels south with his companions to the very southern tip of our world with incredible pictures of mountains, jungles and southern lights with well known beloved characters. They must find a very important item to save Christmas, the North Star, which was taken by the wicked King Icecap. This book is not just for you to read, but for the child to interact with you. It is a beautifully illustrated full color large book that fosters imagination. A marvelous book for parents, grandparents or even an older brother or sister to read and enjoy. Could there be more? That is for them to read and discover
Dear Capt.John,

I wanted to take this opportunity to let you know your book is now available for purchase on the AuthorHouse Web site: http://www.authorhouse.com/bookstore...x?bookid=53809 ! It will also be available for sale through thousands of retailers nationwide within the next 30-45 days! Please let me be the first to congratulate you on your accomplishment. I know you have worked hard to get to where you are today.

If you have any questions or know of a place where I can do a book signing, I would appreciate that information. If you have any problems buying this book please contact me. One last thought, if your library/school doesn't have this great story, you could ask for them to order it for you and anyone else that would like to read a great book.
Please, please, it took many months to get where we are at, don't discard this e-mail without passing it on to your friends. They may thank you. John Tadrzak
PS I would be more then happy to sign your book if you are close by or can get it to me. I will send you more information when they become available. :-)